Tuesday, August 25, 2009

'make your year abundant': calendar



You guys. I can't keep this to myself any longer. I decided to make an ABUNDANCE CALENDAR this year, and I'm *so excited* about it. I wanted to give you a sneak peek, as I don't have it in my etsy shop yet, but each month features my illustrations from Pecannoot- FUN, yes?

And I'll be giving away 2 for free; more on that soon. (You can sign up for my newsletter as well, if you want to get the details first!)

Happy Tuesday to you all!

6 comments:

  1. The calendar season is upon us! I always love your inspirational messages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww jess that is spectacular. what a great calandar of abundance and beautiful illustrations by you. i love it.
    peace & love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This. is. awesome. So psyched for it! I'm so entering to win, or else I'm gonna buy 'em up. I can just see it next to my workspace in my new apartment - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very fun! and a great idea, jess!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jess- how exciting! They look so lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete