Friday, August 14, 2009

i'm back from the wedding + honeymoon


hello, my friends! i missed you! i'm back from our wedding and honeymoon, and i just wanted to share a few quick pics with you-- i haven't gotten any of the photographs from the photographer yet, so these are just shots from various guests who had cameras with them. i love them.


the wedding couldn't have been more wonderful-- it was crazy and stressful the couple days beforehand, but everything turned out beautifully, the weather cooperated, and everyone had a good time. phew!


the top photo is my younger brother walking me down the sand aisle, then the next is ryan and i kissing (obviously!) and my dear friend caroline who married us, the next is a photo of my sisters, cousin, and i (it's blurry, but i love it for some reason), and then a photo of me hugging my brother after the ceremony. i'm not sure why the coloring is as it is, but don't you love it?


if you want to see some honeymoon photos today, to, head over to my other blog! i will be back to regular posting soon- i hope you all had a delightful 2 weeks while i was away!

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on having a beautiful wedding and honeymoon. The one with your brother hugging you is gorgeous. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How romantic!! Congratulations, Jess! May your love last forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations! the pics are all so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Jess! It looked like an amazing day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations!! what a lovely time in your life - looks like you guys know just how to enjoy it which is no surprise :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Such a lovely mood to all the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sitting here in my cubicle with tears welling up in my eyes. What a beautiful, amazing day you had Jess! You look like the happiest girl in all of the land. Super many congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are beautiful! I am so happy for you both :)

    ReplyDelete